Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Our Little VIP

At Kodi's school, it was her turn to be the VIP.  I remember making the posters for Kyson's VIPs, and of course I remember making Kodi's.  I was really excited about how it turned out, becuase I thought it looked really good.  I showed it to Amy Hansen, and her response was, "You know it doesn't have to look that good - it's preschool."  That made me feel good - it gave confirmation that it looked good.

Kris went and spoke to her class, but he said it was funny.  The kids are supposed to raise their hands to ask questions about Kodi, but instead they would raise their hands to share a story.  So, Kris didn't really have to do much.  I think that it has gotten a lot easier for Kris.  This is his 3rd time doing a VIP.  Next year will be even easier.

No comments: