Thursday, February 7, 2013

How do you say "Hands Off My Clothes" in Japanese?

Lately, Kodi has made a habit of carrying her clothes around, to the point that she's emptying her closet and has nothing clean to wear on a daily basis.  So I decided to clean out part of my closet to make room for her clothes.  We can lock my closet, but not hers.

While on a quest to find her clothes, she was successful, but instead of going for her clothes, she found something more interesting to her.  My grandparents used to do a lot of traveling and one time, they went to Japan.  My grandmother brought back a kimono and I got to keep it after wearing it for a Halloween costume many years ago.  Kodi found this brightly colored kimono and brought it downstairs to wear.  I let her try it out, but of course, it is WAY too big for her.  She didn't care and wore it with pride.  I snapped a few photos and she obligingly posed.

I can't wait until she grows out of this hoarding habit.  Then my clothes will be safe and she'll have something to wear again.



No comments: