Monday, June 29, 2009

Favorite Pics

While this isn't a post to keep you up on what has been going on, I there are a few pictures that I have that I haven't put on the blog that I really like. Of course, Kyson is in all of them.

Kyson loves his grandparents, and his grandpas in particular. One night we were visiting my parents and I took a picture of Kyson with my dad. It warms my heart to see how involved my father wants to be in Kyson's life.As many know, Kyson has had trouble with eating for a long time, and has really progressed in the last few months. One of his favorite foods is corn on the cob, and I think the picture says by itself how much he loves it.
Our backyard is full of weeds (which we've recently been working on) and Kyson and Franni Faye love to walk through the jungle. it may not be pretty to look at, but it creates a nice background for pictures.
My husband took this picture and it just reminds me of how children and animals love unconditionally. It makes me thankful for the wonderful family that I have.

1 comment:

Valery G. said...

I commented on the post below about the fav pics. I must have read the two posts as one. Your favorite sure is cute Kelli! You are a lucky mom!