Sunday, June 28, 2009

Another Year With No End in Sight

The other day, we had the privilege of celebrating our 8th anniversary. It's amazing how quickly the time passes, and we never had that famous "seven year itch." Sure things aren't perfect, but what a boring marriage if everything was bliss all the time.

When Kris and I hose our wedding date, we didn't know it at the time, but it was the day before both of our parents' wedding anniversary too. Our wedding was a little different in the sense that we were married in the temple on a Friday night, June 15, and the reception was on Saturday night, June 16. Our wedding celebration on June 16 was also both our parents' anniversary. So I'd like to wish a wonderful anniversary for both my parents and my in-laws. Both couples have done so much for us and have been an example to us in different ways.

My parents have been married for 36 years now, and Kris' parents for 16! Congratulations to all.

No comments: