Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Son, the Joker

Recently, Kyson has taken on the look of a famous villain - the Joker. When I went to work one evening, he looked completely normal. When I returned, he looked like this. Kris doesn't know what happened either. It took many takes to get this shot because every time I held up the camera he would smile really big and you couldn't see the sores. I pray they heal quickly because it is embarassing to take him in public. Who knows what people are thinking - I promise, we didn't do it. On the bright side, at least he looks like one of the best villains ever played.

3 comments:

Deb-t said...

I love your sense of humor!!! I wonder what the heck he did?

MADSEN'S said...

OH MY GOSH!! that looks like it hurts, and nobody knows what he did? He is a boy there will be many more.

pilgrimchick said...

I'll bet he put his mouth around some kind of a rope or a cord that was semi-abraisive. Does he have a play pen or a toy that may have that feature?