Saturday, July 11, 2009

Independence Day Weekend

I love holidays if for no other reason than the excuse to be with family. We went to Bear Lake again for the 4th of July and Kyson really loves it up there. The lake has really come up and I hope it keeps going, but I'm afraid I don't think it will. We went four wheeling as usual, watched some movies,played air hockey,foosball andjust played with the kids.
Of course, we also played in the water and Kyson went out on my aunt and uncle's boat. he hasn't been boating since last year so he didn't care for it at first. He LOVES to play in the sand on the beach and I couldn't get him away from it.

3 comments:

pilgrimchick said...

I'll take holidays for the simple point of being off from work for an extra day. Nice pictures.

Deb-t said...

Oh I love Bear Lake! We are heading up for the 24th of July...dang we missed each other! Looks like you all had a nice time up there. Hey, Kel- when are you going to post a picture of your cute pregnant belly on here?!

Gretchen said...

Such cute pictures that really tell the story!!! So glad that we can share these memories with you!!! We love you.