Monday, June 8, 2009

Another Trip to the Lake

Last weekend we went to Bear Lake again, but this time, I brought a friend. The weather didn't cooperate most of the time so we relaxed all weekend by having a movie marathon. We watched Mall Cop, Nights of Rodanthe, Forever Strong, Taken, and Marley and Me. While the weekend was uneventful, I can say it was wonderfully relaxing.

In the short time that we did have nice weather, my dad, Kyson, and I went outside and played in the mini-pool. The lake was too cold so I filled up the pool with hose water and boiled water to make it warm. It was impossible to get Kyson to sit in the water, but he had a lot of fun with my dad splashing the water and playing with the boats and balls. I love watching my father with him. He's really a wonderful grandfather.

After his adventures in the pool, we had a short photo shoot. Kyson now understands what a camera is and as soon as you hold up a camera, he smiles for you. I've included the short photo shoot we had.

No comments: