Monday, April 22, 2013

First Tooth

Kyson has had a loose tooth for a while now, but he hasn't pulled it out.  When I picked him up from his class at the end of church, Kyson started yelling down the hall, "I lost my tooth!"  I walked up to him, and there he was, holding his tooth in a little sacrament cup.  It was so adorable.  I wasn't sure what the going rate was for teeth anymore.  I found it funny that a friend of ours that heard Kyson had lost a tooth, said that he could help give the tooth fairy some change if she needed some - it was Sunday
after all.  Fortunately, the tooth fairy was one step ahead.  Kyson got $5 for his first tooth.

The next morning, Kyson came running into my room holding a tooth.  He pulled out another tooth that was loose.  I think he wanted more money and realized that losing a tooth isn't as painful as he thought.  He believed he had more loose teeth after he lost the two, but I couldn't find a single tooth that wiggled.  He only got $1 for his second tooth. 

No comments: