Sunday, March 4, 2012

OMG!

Today really was like any other Sunday morning, baths for everyone, get ready for church, and run at the door.  Sometime during our race against time, Kodi had a little time to herself.  I didn't realize it until we got home from church and opened Kyson's room to change his sheets.  When I opened the door, all I could say was, "Oh...my...gosh!"  I grabbed Kyson to see if he'd made the mess, and when he came up and looked in his room, he said, "Oh geez!"  Kris told me to grab the camera before we all started cleaning up.  This is the second time that we've had paper explode in our house.  The first was when Grandpa Tinsch babysat, and I believe that when my parents watched them yesterday, my father was nice enough to give them a new stack of paper - as is evident by Kyson's bedroom.  Thanks Dad, your generosity is overwhelming.


1 comment:

Christine said...

Great idea to grab the camera. It makes those moments more fun - and memorable.