Sunday, March 11, 2012

A Beautiful Day to Wash the Cars

We've had one of the mildest winters that I can remember and here we are, March 10th and we're in the 50s going on 60.  It's extremely nice.  Because it was a weekend and nice weather, I decided to wash the cars since they desperately needed a bath.  Kyson, the cute boy that he is, asked if he could wash his Jeep.  I agreed, and he drove it out to the driveway, so excited to give it a good scrub.  Kyson and I both went to change our clothes so we wouldn't get our good clothes all wet and dirty.  Kris started laughing at me when I came downstairs in shorts and flip flops in March.

When we went outside to get things going, I was getting the hose and hooking it up, while Kyson got a hold of the glass cleaner and started spraying his entire Jeep with glass spray.  He had used quote a bit by the time I found him.  Fortunately, he started listening to me and I showed him how to wash the car.  We got all the mud off his tires and he washed the body.  It looked a lot better, and so did our cars as well.  I can't even remember the last time I washed a car by hand when I wasn't at Bear Lake.



No comments: