Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Grandma Love

Kris's parents help us out a lot with the kids. In fact, as one of their Christmas gifts to us, they gave us babysitting once a month for the year so we could go on a date. I'll admit we fell off a bit during the summer, but we're trying to get back. Well, Kris and I have been dying to see Transformers: The Dark Side of the Moon and the last Harry Potter. We decided to take them on one of their babysitting offers and see Harry Potter. The movie was awesome and we can't wait for it to come out on DVD, but what was even better was the sight I came home to. Carol had taken Kyson up for a nap, and Errol said she'd been upstairs for some time. He thought maybe she wasn't feeling well or something, but when I went upstairs to check on her, she was asleep with Kyson on his bed. Our children are loved so deeply by their grandparents and I love watching it all.

No comments: