Saturday, August 6, 2011

Zoorasic Park

I've always loved the zoo. I'm an animal-lover and I think that's why I love going so much. I could watch the animals all day, but know I don't have the time for it. This year, because Hogle Zoo had a special exhibit, we had to make a point to go. Zoorasic Park was there for the summer and it had many life-sized automated dinosaurs. One dinosaur spit on people as it walked by, and the T-Rex was life-sized and amazing. It would look right at you and then start roaring. Kyson
liked the dinosaurs more than the animals, but who cares. As long as he's having fun - I'm having fun.

As we walked in, my favorite radio station had a little booth set up and they were giving out prizes if you could spin the wheel and have it land on a certain number. I won. I chose a DVD and I got to
take my picture with Frankie from the morning show. He's a nice guy. I think that was one of the highlights of my trip.

The weather was beautiful and I couldn't have asked for a better afternoon.










No comments: