Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Pregnancy Update

Some of you have been asking for a picture of me so they can see my belly. While I don't have a posed shot, Kris took a picture on the 24th of July so that will have to suffice. I'm a week away from 7 months along and I've had a great pregnancy so far. I'm still on anti-nausea medication and will be until the end. My diabetes test came back negative (Thank goodness), but once again, my thyroid is off. They've now added another thyroid medication to my current prescription. I'm now taking 9 pills every night and one in the morning. When the pregnancy is over, that will lower significantly. Saturday we're going in for a 3D ultrasound and we'll post pics of the baby.

2 comments:

Marnie said...

So fun to see. I am glad that you are doing well. Are you coming back to TA after the baby?

Deb-t said...

Hooray! Are you going into Fetal Foto? That will be so fun, can't wait to see it!
Your picture is VERY cute! You are still a tiny thing, arent you? Glad you posted one!