Wednesday, September 24, 2008

5 Reasons to Love Life

At times, life can get busy and we forget the reasons why we get up every day and go through the monotonous routines of work, children, spouse, cleaning, etc. I have some great reasons that I'm grateful for the life I live. While I too can be burdened with life's demands, I'm thankful for the sweet moments that carry me through.

1) The simple pleasures that make us pause and notice the small and simple things.
2) The tender care we receive from others when we've had a bad day or don't feel well.

3) The opportunity to do stupid things that others are allowed to laugh at.

4) The constant reminders that we're loved, even from those with whom we may have trouble communicating or understanding what they want to say.

5) The curiosity to look for new adventures, new routes, and new lessons every day.
Isn't life great?!

4 comments:

Doney Days said...

That is a great post! I think I forget a lot about the small and simple things in life. It's nice to stop and really appreciate them.

Deb-t said...

You should write hallmark cards! You have a great way with words and not only that- you have pics to go with them! I have to admit I got a little bit scared at the picture of you with animals sleeping all over you. I wish I weren't such a baby!
What an adorable little guy you have!

Marnie said...

I love this post. Thanks for reminding me to be grateful.

MADSEN'S said...

kelli update your blog! hee hee