Sunday, September 30, 2012

Family Photos

I've wanted to have a professional take a nice family photo for a couple of years.  We haven't paid for a professional since Kyson was 14 months old.  They were well worth it, but when the next year came, I didn't think it was worth it to pay for someone to try and take a picture with an uncooperative two-year-old.  I've had the same problem for 3-4 years where I have children who just won't sit and pose and I don't want to pay hundreds of dollars hoping to have one good picture.

A friend of mine from high school is working on a portfolio to become a photographer and was asking for families that she could take pictures of for practice.  She said she'd take the pictures, photo shop them, and give them to us on a jump drive for a very reasonable price.  I figured, "Why not."  It'll help her and help us.  While the kids were of course, uncooperative, she didn't do a bad job and we have some great pictures.  Thank you Sara Low Photography.























No comments: