Saturday, February 25, 2012

The Big Guns!

About a month ago, I was using the restroom when Kodi walked in and practically pushed me off the toilet.  So I hurried and let her use it. She actually went to the bathroom.  We had done nothing as far as potty training was concerned and she figured it out on her own.  The next morning, she went on the toilet again, without me prompting her or anything.  At that point, I figured I'd better buy some pull-ups and get going on this, because I wasn't going to pass up a willing participant.

And that's where the going potty in the toilet ended.  For the last month, we've been taking her to the toilet and she has not gone once...until this week.  I decided at this point, it's time to pull out the big guns.

I bought her Rapunzel underwear and she LOVES it.  My hope is that she'll not want to hurt Rapunzel by peeing on her.  She wants to wear the underwear and she get so excited about wearing it, but she's still not peeing in the toilet.  I guess we're not going to get lucky after all.

No comments: