Sunday, May 1, 2011

Finishing Touches

Before
Kris and I have been working very hard to finish the backyard. Last year it was a goal of mine to finish, and we would have, but when the Herriman fire came, it prevented me from doing the final touches. Also, there were no good trees left to plant in the fall so we decided to finish things up in the spring. Kris and I spent one day planting trees, finishing up the wall, and Kris put in the drip system for the plants.
After
While Kris and I spent the time working, the kids spent the time playing and I'm so happy about the warm spring weather, because Kyson and Kodi really seem to like being outside. We didn't finish the bark and paper, because we decided to set the money aside in hopes of buying a new awning for the patio, but I do believe we'll finish all that up next year.

No comments: