Thursday, May 5, 2011

An Afternoon at the Park


We decided to go visit with my parents the other day so Kris could sit on my parents' massage chair, so I thought it would be nice to take the dogs and kids on a walk to the park. My dad came along and was a good sport about pushing Kodi in the stroller. Kyson and I each took a dog. Whenever we take the dogs on a walk, we always take them to the elementary school by their house because they have a nice big grass area for the dogs to run, and great play- grounds for the kids. I think they all really enjoyed it. While at the play- ground, Kyson latched onto some strangers playing football, and they were such good sports to play with Kyson when in all honesty, he was probably ruining their game. My dad even joined the fun by climbing this rope-thing on the play- ground.

No comments: