Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Goals for 2011

Last year I wrote down my goals and checked in with them periodically throughout the year. Even though I didn't accomplish everything that I wanted to, it really helped to keep my goals in mind and check in with them. I've decided I'm going to start doing this and maybe one year, I'll accomplish every goal that I want to.

Personal Goals:
1) Floss at least once a week - preferably every day.
2) Do some kind of exercise every day, even if it's a 5-minute ab workout.

Family Goals:
1) Spend no more than $150 a week, except for emergency
2) Have family prayers every night
3) Potty train Kyson

Project Goals:
1) Clean and organize the garage.
2) Finish scanning all my grandmother's old picture books and put them into one book with captions and dates.
3) Go through and re-organize the file cabinets in the study

Home Improvement Goals:
1) Finish painting the upstairs - preferably the whole house.
2) Finish backyard
3) Replace the cracked window in our bathroom.

Some of this year's goals may look familiar from last year. I decided that projects I didn't finish I hope to finish this year, and some personal goals I didn't do very well. Maybe this year will be better.

No comments: