Tuesday, April 20, 2010

6 months of Angelic Behavior

Believe it or not, but little Kodi turned 6 months on April 1. I'm a little late giving the update of her half-birthday. At her check-up, everything was great, except her weight. She's not malnourished, but she's drop significantly in her percentage for weight. The doctor says she needs more calories and needs to be eating solid foods at least 3 times a day. We've been trying, but she won''t eat. It's as if she doesn't know how. I got a little concerned about it so I took her to my mom's to see if it was abnormal or not. My mom says her eating is abnormal, and it loks like we're heading down the same path we did with Kyson (Please Dear Lord - NO!). I'm terrified to go through all that again. Kyson threw up everything he ate for a year, we had multiple tests done at Primary Children's and eventually he was in food therapy. I really don't want to go through all that again. Food aside, here are Kodi's stats:
Weight 15.1 lbs (27%)
Length 26" (54%)
Head Size 16.6" (37%)
She's a sweet little girl and she loves to laugh and smile. She's very happy (as long as you're not feeding her) and she's pretty easy so far (knock on wood). We're so glad to have our little angel. I think Kyson likes her the most. He is extremely protective of her - he won't let strangers get near her. When she's crying, he tries to cheer her up by giving her his toys, or by playing make-believe with his toys for her. He's a sweet big brother.

2 comments:

Deb-t said...

Six months old already?! Time flies....I hope you don't have to deal with all those eating struggles you did with Kyson! But she is a beautiful little thing!

Doney Days said...

She is adorable!