Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Mayan Adventure

Last weekend, we went to dinner with all of Kris's family to celebrate birthdays. Kris's parents wanted some place where the kids could play to keep them enter- tained. The only place I could think of was Carl's Jr., but Kris suggested the Mayan. That's where we ended up going. I haven't been there is years and only remembered that there were cliff divers and it was a forever long wait. I was pleasantly surprised. The wait wasn't long and the shows were enter- taining. Kyson LOVEd it. In fact, I felt bad because we didn't even get to say goodbye to people. We stayed for one more show so Kyson could see it below and everyone was gone when we got out. I don't blame them, I probably wouldn't wait either. Carol and Errol even bought these cute cake- things for the birthdays - they had firecrackers on them and the kids found it pretty interesting. Thank you Carol and Errol for the wonderful evening. We all thoroughly enjoyed it.

1 comment:

Jade said...

I love that place! You got some great pictures too.