Saturday, September 26, 2009

Inquiring Minds Want to Know

As I'm approaching my due date, I'm asking for people to guess how big this baby will be. I'm going to give you all the information that I know about both pregnancies that I've had.

Kyson - I delivered Kyson the day before I was due. I gained 33 pounds and was out of my regular pants at 7 months. He weighed 9 lbs. 5 oz. and was 22" long.

This Pregnancy - I am due on October 8, I have gained 20 pounds and I still fit in my regular pants. The picture was taken on Saturday, 26 September.

Please post your prediction of how much this baby will weigh and how long you think she'll be. I love hearing your guesses.

8 comments:

Gretchen said...

This baby is going to be 7# 8 oz and 21 inches long. She will be adorable and beautiful--like her Mommy!!!!
Love you, Kelli. I can't wait until she arrives.

Marnie said...

First, I just have to say that I can't believe you are still in your regular pants - I hate you! (okay, maybe just jealous!)
I think your girl will be 8 lbs 1 oz. and 20 inches long. I can't believe it is so close! Good luck.

Kris and Kelli said...

My dad couldn't post, but he said she'll be 7 lbs 6 oz and 20.5".

My guess is 8 lbs 7 oz and 21".

Sam said...

Kelli, I work with your dad up at the front desk as you enter. I have met you once before. I think youa re radiant in your pregnancy. I hope you dont mind that I read your blog (you dad is very proud of you..) and I also hope you dont mind me post my guess. I am going to say 7pounds 1 ounce 21 inches. Thanks for letting me read!
p.s kyson is so dang cute!

satomblablabla said...

I say baby Kody is going to be 7 lbs 10 oz and 20.5"

Can't wait to find out who's closest or right on the money maybe!

Doney Days said...

My guess is 8 pounds 10 oz 21 inches long. I can't believe you only gained 20 pounds and still fit in your pants!!!! Good luck with everything!

Deb-t said...

I think she will be 8lb 2 oz. and 20 inches long.
How exciting that you are so close! Any day now..... I hope all goes well with you, Kelli!

I'm not due for another two and a half months, but if it's anything like my son, he will also come early. We will have to wait and see!!!!

Wow, can't believe your next post will likely be a new baby!

MADSEN'S said...

We are going to guess 8lb. 2 oz and 20 inches good luck hope she isn't as big as Kyson, girls are suppose to be tiny and danty love ya.