Saturday, August 3, 2013

Cinema in the Park

I love how Herriman shows movies in the park a few times every summer.  I try to go, because I think the kids really enjoy it, and I have to admit, I do too.  This time, we invited Rusty and Amy and all the kids to come.  We ate pizza at our house and just talked and played.  After our casual dining experience, Amy and "the littles" headed home, while Rusty and "the bigs" came with us to the park.  Before the movie started, the kids went to the playground and played. I think they really enjoyed the entire evening.  They played "Gangum Style" and the boys were all dancing, and we ate snacks and goodies while we watched the movie.  We didn't prepare very well though, and we should have brought blankets.  Who would have guessed it would have gotten so cold in August.








No comments: