Saturday, August 10, 2013

Cheap Entertainment

Who knew that no television could be so much fun.  All of us are coming up with new things to do.  We still have a tiny television in our bedroom and I'm an addict to the television show, "So You Think You Can Dance" and I didn't want to miss it.  But I knew that if I let the kids go unattended, something terrible could happen downstairs.  So I invited them to watch it with me, because they LOVE the show as well.  It was a lot of fun.  We started on the bed, and Kodi moved to the floor so she could mimic all the dances.  Then she grabbed Kyson as her partner.  She seems to be a future dancer.  We took pictures of us bonding in the bed while watching our 18" television.
 


Along with watching a microscopic television, we've been playing games, and coloring.  I find the kids regularly pulling their chairs up to the coffee table and creating a nice environment for their coloring.


No comments: