Monday, October 18, 2010

Fun at the Zoo

A few weeks ago we had plans with Rusty and Amy, and their cute little boys, to go spend some time at the zoo and give all the kids time to spend together. We had to cancel because of the fire - we had too much to do. We rainchecked it for this weekend and I'm so glad that we did. I was able to go have fun without stressing too much - I could just enjoy. Kyson had so much fun with his little cousins. On the way to the zoo he was getting so excited about seeing the animals, the insects in particular. He wanted to see spiders and potato bugs. I know there aren't any potato bugs at the zoo, but they did have a little guest that they were letting people pet. It was a hissing cockroach. All 4 of the little boys just loved it. I think that all 4 loved just spending time together and I loved watching them. It was a fabulous day.

1 comment:

Rosie said...

that's so fun.. and that last picture is ADORABLE