Monday, June 21, 2010

Bear Lake

In order to recuperate from our vacation to Yellowstone, we went to Bear Lake to enjoy the serenity of the cabin. It was just a few of us up there: my mom, and our family. We mowed the lawns fixed a doorknob, had Direct TV installed, watched movies, and played in the mini pool. We didn't even go down to the lake. Without the four wheelers, it's quite the hike to get there. We're there to relax, not hike to the lake. Our disc filled up on the camera so I don't have many pictures.

1 comment:

Deb-t said...

That's great that you got away once again! I love Bear Lake and I think it's so funny that you didn't even make it down to the lake. But then again, you have a cabin to go to so I don't blame you one bit. It would be fun to have a cabin to run to for a get-away.