Thursday, January 14, 2010

America's Got Talent

My dad has many talents that may not be appreciated by everyone. He strums a mean banjo, has a vast knowledge of fruit jars, and can find a bargian on any piece of junk you're searching for. The last talent I mentioned was what found him the fine instrument pictured above. He spent in the double digits for the beautiful piece of equiptment, but it was well worth the purchase price. Breathtaking music does not have a price and only a naturally talented musician can pick up an instrument and play music like my dad. I've provided a video for your listening pleasure.Thank you dad, for sharing your talents with us. We're so proud.

2 comments:

MADSEN'S said...

OMG!!!LOL!!! Do I dare say we are related let alone admit I am his offspring. J/K But seriously I can't stop laughing. What can I say he is a very talented man.

Sam said...

This is sam again, I work with your dad and he is always talking about you blog so I have to stay a step ahead of him every morning to check for updates. I love reading your blog and seeing all the pictures. I hope you dont mind! I love that picture. It brings out the 'dad' (bill) that I see everyday. That picture is classic.