Sunday, January 10, 2010

Goals for 2010

For a while now I've had my goals for the year written out by I hadn't had a chance to put them here so I can be held accountable. I've organized my goals into a few categories so they won't seem overwhelming to try and complete. I also plan to do quarterly updates to re-evaluate and check in with my goals - at least, that's the goal. So here it goes, Kelli's goals for the year 2010.

Personal Goals:
1) Floss at least once a week - preferably every day.
2) Finish my nightly prayers without falling asleep.
3) Read the lesson/scripture chapter before Sunday for Sunday School and Relief Society.
4) Exercise at least 3 days a week

Family Goals:
1) Have Family Home Evening at least once a month - preferably every week.
2) Invite company over more often - preferably once a month.
3) Potty train Kyson

Project Goals:
1) Clean and organize the garage.
2) Scan all my grandmother's old picture books and put them into one book with captions and dates.

Home Improvement Goals:
1) Finish painting the upstairs - preferably the whole house.
2) Fix the broken drawer in the kitchen
3) Replace the broken blinds so we don't look like white trash.
4) Replace the cracked window in our bathroom.
5) Get a curtain for the living room.

Well, there you have it, my hopes for 2010. I'll check in in a few months and let you know how they're going.

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

You are hilarious!!!! I do love your blog--and you!!! See you soon.