Monday, December 14, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving Part II

Because my mom had surgery the Monday before the real Thanksgiving, we post- poned our dinner until December 13th. It was kind of fun celebrating two Thanks- givings this year. I just love getting together with family. We kept it very simple, but my sister did 90% of the work, so I guess simple is a relative term here. We didn't do anything in particular, just ate, sat around, talked, and watched some football. I got some great pictures of the family though so I was excited about that.After our tasty dinner, we celebrated Kelley's 16th birthday. We were supposed to have her party on December 3rd, but she got the flu and it was canceled. It was a real red-neck birthday. She got car parts for her presents and she loved them. Most 16 year olds want a car, Kelley was fine with just the parts.
The entire day was a success and it was nice to spend time with everyone - I just love the holidays!

1 comment:

Doney Days said...

Those are some great pictures! I love the one with your mom talking to Kodi. So cute!