Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Sweet Dreams . . . Not a Chance!

Since Kodi has been home from he hospital, we've been adjusting to the sleepless nights. It's so exhausting being up all night with the baby, then fighting a toddler during the day. Both Kris and I try to catch a few z's whenever we have an opportunity. We seem to be falling asleep all over the place.

On the bright side, Kodi is improving every night. Our first night home from he hospital, I got less than 2 hours of sleep between 10:00pm and 7:00am. I could tell you the exact times that I got that sleep throughout the night. Every night since then, her sleeping has improved and I'm so thankful. Last night, she only woke up 3 times!!! Throughout the day, we've been waking her up every 2 hours and playing with her for a few minutes. I think that is making the difference.

No comments: