Saturday, August 29, 2009

The Crime Scene

The evidence
The suspect
Yesterday, Kyson came in to me while I was sorting through all of his old clothes holding a pen. I said, "Go give that to Daddy," since is was Daddy's pen. He left the room for a moment, then came back still holding the pen. So we went together. When I walked out of the room, that's when I noticed really what he had done. He had colored on every door upstairs: his room, the bathroom, the closet, the baby's room, our bedroom (both sides), my closet, Kris' closet, and our bathroom (both front and back). The only door he didn't hit was the laundry room. I was steaming angry.

I went to Walmart and picked up some of those Mr. Clean Magic Erasers, hoping that it would work becuase I didn't want to repaint all those doors. Fortunately, a couple of hours later, and 10 doors later, the pen is off. What did our parents do before Mr. Clean Magic Erasers?

6 comments:

Doney Days said...

I love those Magic Erasers (just don't ever rub them on your skin. I've heard horror stories!) I can't believe he drew on every door. I think I would have cursed..... A LOT!

Valery Heitz said...

When I was little I wrote with a black magic marker on the back of our bright yellow kitchen chairs. I thought it was helpful to write who sat where. Needless to say...my mom was angry with me. I don't think she got all of the marker off. She needed the Magic Eraser.

Glad you got all of the pen off. Good luck for future mishaps.

MADSEN'S said...

The crime scene is ugly but the suspect is so darn cute!!

Marnie said...

At least it came off! The joy of having kids!

Deb-t said...

Holy terror! I would have freaked out. You will totally laugh at this in a year or so. I agree....mr. Clean is a genius.

pilgrimchick said...

When I saw your picture, I thought of those magic erasers. Obviously they work--I'm going to keep that in mind.