Monday, November 24, 2008

Kyson's Big Turnaround

Because I haven't posted in a couple of weeks, you'd think I'd have some big news, and well - I do. As you know, Kyson has had trouble with his eating for a long time now. Well, those problems seem to be ending. In the last week Kyson has eaten pizza, spaghetti, rice with vegetables and ham, lasagna, and he ate his first Kid's Meal at Village Inn. It was chicken nuggets and I only wish I could have pictures of the event. It has been awesome watching him try new things, and then of course the best part, not throwing it up. I will admit Kyson has thrown up the last two days, but it was hours after eating. I believe it's asthma, but only have Kris' behavior to make my diagnosis. I'm just so thankful that he's doing so much better. He's also gaining weight and most of his pants stay on without his belt now!

Also this week as my niece's birthday. Chelsie turned 17 on Monday and wow, it's weird to think that she's so grown up. She was so generous with letting Kyson sit on her lap while she opened presents. What a nice cousin.

The last bit of great news was the BYU/Utah game ended superbly. It's weird though, because I've never felt sorry for BYU before, but Saturday's game was actually brought out that emotion in me. It's funny, we had a BBQ planned with family to watch the game and a half hour before the game began, the cable went out in the entire city. We ended up missing nearly the entire first half. What we saw was good though. GO UTES!

2 comments:

Doney Days said...

He's such a cutie! Hey I saw you guys from a distance at Walmart the other day, but you didn't see me. :(

Randy said...

Geez, I'm hungry just reading this post! Glad to know you guys are still alive down there!