Sunday, April 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Kyson!

This weekend has been wonderful and exhausting. Today, Kyson turned one. It's amazing that time has flown so quickly. It feels like yesterday that I was in the hospital terrified to delivery this baby boy. I'm so grateful that he is a part of our lives. While it is difficult being a mom, it's wonderful. This weekend we had a birthday party for him and went to the zoo. I have fantastic pictures of everything, but Kris is sleeping and I don't know where the cord is that connects the camera to the computer. So I'm going to give you a year in review. You will see 12 pictures - one for each month that he has been a part of our lives - with one addition - just before. I promise to add the birthday pictures soon, and I'll tell you all about the festivities.

A YEAR IN REVIEW
A week before delivery. I didn't know Kris took this picture, but it's probably good that he did considering I have VERY few pictures of me pregnant.

April - minutes after his birth


May - one month old


June - 2 months old

July - 3 months old

August - 4 months old



September - 5 months old


October - 6 months old



November - 7 months old



December - 8 months old (He looks like a Buddhist monk)



January - 9 months



February - 10 months old



March - 11 months

I was hoping to put his birthday picture for April making it 12 months, but as I explained before, I cannot. I hope you've enjoyed this sum up of the past year. We've been through many things, and love almost every minute of it :).

Just an update on his eating and doctor appointment. He hasn't thrown up for 2 weeks. It's a record! And the doctor has had a cancellation and we will be taking him in on May 6. He hasn't gained weight in months, but is not malnourished, just not getting enough food.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Oh!! So cute and so fun!!! Happy birthday Kyson!!!

Gunn Family said...

So cute! Glad you had a great birthday celebration!!

Marnie said...

Happy Birthday Kyson! I love the pictures!

Randy said...

Happy Birthday Kyson!! Can't believe it's been a year! Holy Cow. Time flies...