Thursday, January 24, 2008

Toys, Grades, and Homework

It's almost been two weeks since I've last updated, because it's been such a crazy week. Within 10 days, it was the end of the quarter at both of my schools and parent teacher conferences at one. The amount of work I've been bombarded with lately has been overwhelming, but I'm starting to get my sanity back. It's hard to focus with such a cute staring at me while trying to do grades.

Kris is feeling the pressure as well. School is almost a month in and he scheduled his tests for entering the Elementary Program.

Kyson, well, he just likes to play. He got some new toys from his grandma Bodily and boy the legos are a hit. He doesn't like to build things, he just wants to put them in his mouth.

Last time I mentioned Kyson's latest teeth, I was mistaken. he isn't getting a tooth on the top, he's getting four! They're all coming in at the same time and he's been in a lot of pain. Only to add to the discomfort of his teeth, he feel at church last week and got a big goose-egg on his forehead. It's barely visible now, but it looked pretty nasty when it happened.

Hopefully now that I'm through the difficult days at work, I'll be able to keep up with my blog, genealogy, and other things I like to do.

1 comment:

Jordan said...

All four of you are such a good looking family....see you Sat.