Sunday, January 6, 2008

Back in the Swing of Things

Now that the holidays are officially over and life has continued, things are beginning to become slightly normal again. I'm back at work, Kris is back at school, and Kyson - well Kyson never skipped a beat anyway. Kris is beginning school at a new school this term. He's now at Utah Valley State College, soon to be Utah Valley University. He will be applying to the elementary education program in February - cross your fingers he gets in.

Since I've returned to work, I think Kyson misses having me around all the time. The first day back he started whining when Kris put me on the phone to talk to him and that night when I came home from work, he seemed so happy to see me, but I think he's gotten used to the schedule again. He's been playing with his toys, watching the vacuum, and just being his typical self. It's funny how you think everything he does is so cute. If an adult did the things he did, we'd think it was annoying.

Kyson officially has a third tooth now as well. Strangely enough, it's on the bottom with his others, and not on the top. He also has the eating portions of Godzilla lately. We think he's going through a growth spurt. He also finally learned to hold his own bottle. We were wondering if he'd ever do it.

1 comment:

Doney Days said...

I love the video with the vaccum. Too cute!