Monday, December 3, 2007

Let it snow

Well, this weekend has been eventful. We had so many plans that we didn't have a moment to sit. Friday we went to Rusty and Amy's house, Kris's brother and sister-in-law, and visited with them and their two little boys. They did have exciting news-they're going to pick up a new baby they're adopting this week. It will be a little boy in Virginia, and once again he will be a little black baby.

Saturday morning was crazy! It snowed like mad and we didn't really care to leave the house, but needed to. I don't know how much it snowed, but wow, the roads were terrible. Kris shoveled around 8:00am that morning and an hour later it looked like he never shoveled.

Sunday we went to the baby blessing of my cousin Travis. Travis and his wife recently had a a little girl named London and she is a cutie. I wish I had pictures, but I don't. After all the adventures this weekend, we were all tired to begin the new work week. Even Kyson and Komodo needed to lie down for a little R and R.

1 comment:

Jordan said...

That is so exciting for Rusty and Amy!! I am sure Avrey is huge now!