Sunday, September 29, 2013

Kodi's Birthday

Well, Kodi is officially 4-years-old and is still a little spitfire.  She adores princess dresses and anything really girly.  She and I are on opposite ends of the spectrum when it comes to girlinesss.  She must have inherited a recessive gene.  Anyway, she rushed through presents so quickly all of my pictures are blurry, and I didn't get a picture of the cake this time.  Yes, I'm a terrible mother when it comes to capturing my daughter's fourth birthday party.  She did get a few things that she loved - a dress, fairy wings, and Rapunzel hair.  My dad, who always has the perfect gift, gave her snow shoes.  While I don't know if she'll ever wear them for their intended use, I have to admit, I thought it was pretty awesome.  I did catch her wearing them in the house a few days later.

It's hard to believe that my baby is already four!  We're in our second year of preschool and we still have one more before heading off to kindergarten.  At least there is still some time.  I just need to savor it and really enjoy it.




No comments: