Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Fun Times

Because I'm a teacher, I'm home for the holidays. I love being home and having time with my family. Lately, we've been doing a lot of chilling, which is a pastime I rarely have the opportunity to enjoy. We've been utilizing the convenience of Netflix and playing with new toys from Christmas. Kyson and Kris got glow-in-the-dark hats in their stocking, so I tool some pictures on night. It's difficult to get a good picture of stuff that glows in the dark, especially when your three-year-old doesn't want to hold still long enough for the picture to be taken. He wants to see the picture that hasn't been taken yet.

Today, Kyson and Kodi were playing a lot. It is so obvious that they love each other so much. I love
watching them together (as long as Kyson doesn't get too rough). Kodi idolizes her big brother and would do anything for him, while Kyson loves to make his little sister laugh. They're quite a pair. I'm so grateful for this time and look forward to the day when we have more time to spend together rather than working so much. Someday.

No comments: