Thursday, October 23, 2008

A Long Overdue Tag

I was tagged just over a month ago and I hadn't done it yet. So I'm sorry Randy, but I'm doing it now.

What I was doing five years ago
: (October 2003)
1. I was living in Salt Lake City managing an apartment complex right by the the Salt Lake temple.
2. I was working part time as a teacher and finishing my degree at the University of Utah
3. I was 25, been married for 2 years and a proud mother of an iguana

Pet Peeves:

1. People who walk slowly through the parking lot and won't let the cars pass
2. Parents who tell me their child is a VERY good writer, when in reality they aren't
3. People are that are too happy it's annoying.

Some things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. Pay off my house and my family's
2. Quit my job and take classes for fun
3. Take a trip around the world with my husband and son

Favorite foods:
1. Anything made of chocolate, with chocolate or dipped in chocolate
2. Papa Murphy's gourmet vegetarian pizza
3. Chips and salsa

Now I'm tagging, Deb-T, Marnie, and Valery

1 comment:

Valery G. said...

Funny you tagged me. I just tagged you on a different one. I will do yours and post it in a week. Fun to read your answers. I agree with parents who think their kids are BRILLIANT. That happens all too often in South Jordan!!!