Monday, August 25, 2008

The Kids

Well today was the first day of a new school year and I'm already exhausted. The first day is always so hectic. During my time off, I've been glued to the Olympics (going to bed late every night), and spending quality time with my husband and son. It's amazing how much you miss your family when you see them every day. Franni continues to keep us on our toes, and when we punish her by putting her outside, Kyson antagonizes her. It is funny to watch those two in action. They may get on each other's nerves, but they sure do like each other.

On morning, however, we left the door open so Franni could come back in when she wanted to. It was only a few minutes. I was doing the dishes and Kris was working on his computer in the same room. Well, Kyson escaped and we didn't notice until he was already outside in the mud. It was terrible. He enjoyed it, but me. . . well, not so much. I got over it though. At least he's adventurous right?

1 comment:

Randy said...

kids + mud = no good.

I'm still laughing at Kyson and Franni. They are like siblings. Kind of a love/hate relationship!