Sunday, July 20, 2008

Kyson's New Pastimes

A few weeks ago, Kyson started walking. It started out as a 2 steps going from the couch to the coffee table, or from the coffee table to us. Suddenly he's walking across the room, or running from couch to couch. It's pretty exciting. My mom says he walks like my grandma Gunn did, and after she pointed it out, I agreed.

He's also really getting attached to his stuffed animals. He loves animals and of course Komodo. He was trying to feed her his toy the other day and instead he kept putting his finger in her mouth. Fortunately no harm done. He's also climbing into his toy box now and shutting himself in the cupboards. He's not even 15 months yet, what's next?

2 comments:

Valery G. said...

YEA!!! He is walking!!! I love looking at your blog. Little Ky is growing so fast.

Marnie said...

That is so fun that he is walking! If I were you I wouldn't ask 'what's next' you might be asking for trouble!