Monday, May 26, 2008

I've Been Tagged


Thanks to my friend Marnie, I've been tagged to complete a few questions and my hubby and me. So here it goes:

  • What's his name? Kristian Albert Hansen
  • How long have you been together? We have been married almost 7 years.
  • How long did you date? exclusively for 3 months, including engagement.
  • Who eats more? Definitely Kris, but that doesn't mean I don't have an appetite.
  • Who said "I love you" first? Definitely Kris. It took me a while.
  • Who is taller? Kris
  • Who sings better? Me
  • Who is smarter? It depends on the subject.
  • Who does the laundry? Usually me, but occasionally Kris helps out.
  • Who does the dishes? Usually me
  • Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Kris
  • Who pays the bills? Me
  • Who mows the lawn? Usually Kris
  • Who cooks dinner? Both of us.
  • Who drives when you are together? Usually me, though I wish it was Kris
  • Who is more stubborn? I really don't know. We both can be pretty bad.
  • Who kissed who first? Kris kissed me.
  • Who asked who out first? Well, this is a gray area. I told him I wanted a date with him for my birthday and he asked me out.
  • Who proposed? Kris.
  • Who is more sensitive? Kris would say me, but I think it's him.
  • Who has more friends? I don't know, we both have only a few.
  • Who has more siblings? Technically me, but with the passing of my brother we both have one sibling.
  • Who wears the pants in the family? I'm not sure. Probably me.
So, this is some info on Kris and me, I'm now tagging Julie, Heather, and Randy!

3 comments:

Audrey said...

Kyson is getting so big! I can't believe it. I love your blog. It's so nice to keep in touch.

Randy said...

Wow. The things you learn from a tag. You tagged me at the end. Does this mean i have to respond?

Marnie said...

So glad you took the challenge! It is fun to here about the two of you.