Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Many Talents of Kyson

Kyson comes to work with me on occasion and I finally remembered to bring a camera to take a picture of him exercising his executive powers. I couldn't resist sharing this photo with our friends and family. Not only is he a talented computer hacker, but he also has the hidden talent of putting an entire coffee table in his mouth. He can even rub his mouth across the table and do our dusting for us. I can't begin to tell you how much I hate it when he does these things on restaurant tables - hello E Coli.

Along with licking furniture and making mommy sick, we had the opportunity to go to our nephew's 3rd birthday party. We were the first ones to arrive, so Kyson and Elliot had the opportunity to rock out on Elliot's piano. Elliot's party was very informal so we didn't get to see each of the presents as he opened them, but I think he was happy to have so many people there. Happy Birthday Elliot!

1 comment:

Gunn Family said...

Cute pics! He looks like he belongs behind the desk already!!