Monday, February 18, 2008

Life Goes On

I haven't really updated anything in two weeks partly becuase nothing really eventful has happened, and partly becuase I've been so busy with a sick baby and too much work. Kyson is doing better. He had another sinus infection, and has been sleeping non-stop. That is extremely unusual. When he's so miserable, he loves to have his back rubbed with the massager. He's now having trouble with his bowels and it's been a miserable weekend with rubber gloves and KY jelly. That's all I'm going to say about that.

I've been overwhelmed with school and over the weekend my computer stopped working - how convenient. I couldn't save anything to Microsoft Word, which is a slight problem when doing lesson plans. Kris took my normal working area to work on my computer, so Kyson let me borrow one of his chairs. It wasn't very comfortable, but it did the job. Kris is still working away with school and the deadline for the education program applications are coming up. We're keeping our fingers crossed and pray constantly that he'll get in.

1 comment:

Doney Days said...

Gavin's been sick a lot lately too. I feel for ya! Good luck with everything!