Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Our Little VIP

At one of Kyson's preschools this week, he was the Very Important Person (VIP). This entire week, Kyson was recognized and was supposed to wear a special crown - he refused. Kris was to come in and talk to the class for about 10 minutes. Kris called me the morning he was going to talk to them, and he told me he was nervous. I thought it was cute that he was scared to talk to a group of 3-year-olds. After it was all over, he called me and it sounded like Kris was a hit. He said that the kids kept scooting closer and closer, and they loved looking at all the pictures. I figured the kids would love hearing from Kris, simply because it was the dad that came, and not the mom like probably all the other kids.

It's nice that the preschool gives every child a week to be recognized. And parents love to talk about their children.

No comments: